How Eurostar makes your dreams come true…
If you're visiting a magic kingdom, you'll want an enchanting journey and with Eurostar your Disney adventure begins before you've even arrived at the Park gates!
From the moment you step foot into the Eurostar terminal to arriving at Disneyland® Resort Paris, your whole experience is filled with magic and excitement for the entire family. In the departure lounge, dance and twirl around to the music of the jazz band* - ask them for a request, they know all your favourite Disney tunes. And before you know it, you will be offered kids packs, whisked on board the dedicated Eurostar to Disneyland and ready to leave.
As soon as the journey begins you will realise this is no ordinary train ride. From the Disney cast members who will answer any queries about the Parks and the Disney Express service, to the announcements telling kids when they can catch a glimpse of Sleeping Beauty Castle, the journey is sure to get everyone excited about their holiday ahead, however old they are!
Settle back and take a look inside the kids' packs and you'll find plenty to keep them entertained. Make the most of every minute onboard by planning ahead; look at the Disney® Parks maps and decide which rides you'll be going on first and where you should go to spot Mickey and his friends!
And before you know it, you'll be at the Resort, arriving metres from the Park gates - if you're lucky, one of the Disney characters might even pop over to say hello. And once you enter the Park gates all your dreams will become reality.
*Jazz band plays in London St Pancras International terminal at weekends and school holidays.
Benefits of travelling with Eurostar
- Dedicated daily service just for Disney bound families, departing from London St Pancras International or Ashford International in Kent.
- Just under 2 hours from Ashford and 2 hrs 40 minutes from London.
- Arrive within metres of the Park gates.
- Free activity pack for kids.
- Disney cast member onboard the train to give you some insider tips and help plan your visit.
- The Disney Express** luggage service saves valuable time when you arrive. Your luggage is taken from the station to your hotel so you can go straight to the Parks. And on your return journey your luggage can be taken from your hotel to the station - just leave your luggage with the hotel concierge and pick it up at the Disney Express Service desk at the station before you board Eurostar. So even more time to get those last few rides in!
**Disney Express luggage service is only available on the direct train and does not apply if you are staying at Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch®. For security reasons, certain items cannot be accepted for luggage transfer; please ask for further information. Why not travel like a prince or princess by upgrading to Leisure Select. You will be more comfortable, have more space, a reclining seat and not forgetting being served a hot meal and drinks at your seat, so all you have to do is sit back and dream about your Disney voyage!